Tuesday, December 12, 2006

HUNGRY!

Monday, 11 December

Today Beatrice was HUNGRY! She woke up early and stayed awake almost the whole day. When she wasn't eating (1.5 - 2 hour schedule), she was obviously thinking about eating - sucking her little hands, making smacking noises with her mouth, and rooting like crazy. I think her Daddy has been talking to her about eating more. Either that or she really likes that I'm drinking whole milk now.

Unfortunately Zack had to go back to work full-time again today, but luckily(?) Beatrice was wide awake for him when he got home. Ryan visited for a bit in the morning and then went off touring London. Beatrice and I were invited to tag along, but given the rain and all the activity from the weekend (not to mention the crazy feeding "schedule"), we opted to stay home and relax and look at the Christmas tree.

We did play a bit of dress up and cartoon-bubble-thinking-out-loud time for her Grandpa Bill's 60th birthday today. Beatrice just couldn't stop talking about it! And I couldn't stop thinking about the lobster and crab dinner they were having on St Simons Island to celebrate... yummmm.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

She gets cuter with every picture. I am very impressed (and glad) that you have (make) the time to update her Blog. I look at it once a day just to see any new pictures!!

My love to you all!!