Sunday, December 31, 2006

Exciting New Year's Eve

Sunday, 31 December

Wow, is 2006 really over? I feel like...I don't know...like I had a baby, I guess. The last month plus has been a bit of a blur...wonderful, but definitely a blur! Our lives have definitely changed. I never thought I'd one day speak with such animation about "poo" with the man I love. Luckily we're both equally interested in little Beatrice's bowel movements (at least I haven't penned a song about them as Zack has!) Beatrice is so amazing. Now I'm starting to wonder how we ever lived without her.

We rounded out 2006 with a very lazy day with Megan, Colby and Eleanor - rising late, taking a long walk through Regent's Park, and even going to pub. It was Beatrice's first official pub visit. She and Eleanor charmed everyone around us.


As I type this, at 11:30pm on New Year's Eve Zack is dancing with Beatrice to calm her (to Journey's Greatest Hits - she does like her power ballads! Beatrice thinks it needs more cow bell though.), and Eleanor is splashing in the bath. Wild times were had by all. The adults are hoping for a break long enough to toast each other at New Year's!

We wish you all a Happy New Year!

No comments: