Monday, August 24, 2009

Week 24

So I've been asked a few times about cravings. I really don't think I had any with Beatrice, not that stood out anyway. With Baby #2...Chips Ahoy, definitely. I can't get enough of them. I'm just hoping the baby doesn't come out covered in chocolate chips.
Which may also explain some of why I already look like this at 24 weeks. The second shot is of me laughing after Zach told me to try and suck my stomach in.

By way of comparison...the last two shots are of the belly (and me) in London in 2006 with Beatrice. Only 2 weeks (& 3 years) off in terms of timing! To be honest, the shots look surprisingly similar. I thought I was incredibly bigger this time around. Maybe I just feel it more this time (or the cookies). Love that I'm wearing the same PJ pants. It is nice to be able to drink water again without gagging. Other than that, I'm still not 'glowing', at least not that I feel. Very ready to be done with this all day 'morning' sickness thing.
Finally, my new favorite photo: Anna and her baby. Anna loves my big pregnant belly. She always wants to check on the baby. The only confusion is she is convinced the baby's head has to be resting in one of my breasts. Makes for interesting conversation to say the least!

1 comment:

Chase said...

you look amazing! second time around everything gets bigger faster. baby comes faster, too!