Sunday, August 2, 2009

Backyard birthday party

Zach had lots of helpers blowing out his birthday candles. Pretty sure they didn't actually get 32 on there, but close. We had a lovely party in the backyard - good food, good friends, and good weather (it was cold and then it got warm).
We had two babies there - Eero & Raiden. This picture of Eero blows me away - talk about Gerber baby.

For his birthday we all pitched in and restocked the bar for Zach. It had gotten down to beyond the essentials, as I'm not drinking these days, and Z was having some pretty weird cocktails.
*
So we're off to Georgia tomorrow. Almost two whole weeks - hooray! With the weather here, I still can't believe it, but I keep having to remind myself NOT to pack any extra sweaters. Insane! I think my pregnant body is going to miss the 60 degree mornings and highs in the 70s.

No comments: