Sunday, March 4, 2007

Ticket to Ride


We all went to the UK Home Office on Friday. Excellent news - Beatrice now has a UK visa in her passport, which means we can leave this little island and return (with her) without a problem! Our first stop will be Georgia in April for my cousin Zane's wedding. We haven't yet figured out exact dates for California, but needless to say it left Bea feeling a bit...Oaklandish!

Other than that...we had a relaxing weekend at home with lots of visitors - Angela whisked me off for Saturday lunch, Diego & Karina came over for dinner Saturday, as did John & Jasandra on Sunday evening. And Beatrice continued to have some tummy time...(not her beer)...


...watching tv with Daddy...

...learning to cook...

...splashing in the tub...

...attacking her spider (she nurses everything)...

...and hanging out in the cool new overalls Mommy bought her.

Beatrice is also inches away from turning over on to her stomach. One more big push and she's there. For now though she's just twisting her entire top half to her left (her favorite direction to look - thus the bald patch), and flailing with her feet. One good purchase with a foot and I think she'll be over. That should surprise her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sarah & Zack,
Congratulations on Baby Beatrice Virginia!
I just wanted to say I have been reading your blog since Graham told us the exciting news about becoming an Uncle (I am Melissa's sister, Amy, got married in May, now my last name is Certain). I met you both at your wedding on St Simons. Beatrice is absolutely precious and I have really enjoyed reading your fantastic blog and watching her grow up! I hope to meet her one day because she is adorable and looks like she has the greatest personality!!