Friday, March 16, 2007

Dress up!

Poor Beatrice - I made her play dress up again this morning. Why have a girl if you're not going to dress her up every now and again? We started when Daddy was still here with her Queen Bee t-shirt that Jasandra likes.

After Daddy left we moved on to the dresses I bought for Beatrice to wear in Georgia to meet her great-grandparents. I love the last photo, because it is the first time Beatrice responded to her name. I was chatting away with her, as I do, and wanted her to look at me and kept saying "Look over here, hello..." and finally just said, "Beatrice" and she looked right at me! (Don't worry, she smiled after I'd taken the photo)

I do understand now why BabyGap doesn't have changing rooms for the little ones to try on clothes. Spit-up. I have to wash everything she tried on. Guess it serves me right for playing with her like a doll. But she's so cute! Her Daddy picked out this one.

And another dress - Beatrice discovered dresses are fun to wear because you can EAT them too!

At the end things got a bit crazy trying to get Bea back into her original outfit...

And the very minute I finally got her dressed again I thought, "Well, we definitely don't need more clothes for you", the door bell rang. It was the postman. A present from Karen & John and Vicky & Anthony - more adorable clothes for Beatrice!! Luckily they are 6month clothes, so they'll all fit. Guess a cute girl can't ever really have enough clothes...

No comments: