Tuesday, March 27, 2007

4 months old!


Today Beatrice hit the big 4 month mark. She celebrated by finding her feet,

getting her last set of immunization shots (poor girl), staring at the fruit and veg offerings at Panzer's for about 10 minutes,

finally getting that slippery Rubber Ducky into her mouth,

and, of course, dressing up for pictures with Flat Bear!

And for comparison we have the 2 days old photo, 1 month, 2 months and 3 months photos with Flat Bear:

At 4 months, Beatrice weighs 14lbs 4ozs and is 25.5 inches long. And is getting very ready to sit up!

2 comments:

Joanne and Deric said...

Such a great idea to compare her with the bear... She is just getting cuter by the day. I love that your blog is so detailed, I dont feel as far from you guys. I am looking (just looking) at coming to London in July... then we can set up that play date! What fun that would be. I will keep you posted.

Amy and Matt Certain said...

She is so precious! I love the comparison pictures. I can't wait to meet her!