Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Back on the Bottle (again)


We're hoping it sticks this time. After many trials and tribulations, Beatrice is back on the bottle (again). She takes one large bottle from Zack every morning. And now she's taken a few halfies in the afternoon from her babysitters Lara and Alex. Zack says Beatrice will now sit back and open her mouth and hands when she sees her bottle coming. Sort of like she does with me, only with fewer grunts and snorts of glee.

One very interesting twist is that now Beatrice eyes up our water bottles around the house with what can only be described as a lusty stare (see above). She's got bottle envy.

Today I noticed she'd outgrown a number of her outfits again. So I went through her drawer of bigger clothes and pulled most of her 6 month old outfits. And many of them fit! Still room to grow (thankfully, as she's only 3+months), but what I realized is that she may never get to wear them out as most are for warmer weather. So we played dress up this morning (what else should one do at 7am?)...
Busy Bea...
Luckily the outfit Mama bought her fits perfectly now! And may even last until we get to Georgia in April. Though I might have to cut the feet off...
And this afternoon I got a full-throttled chortle/laugh from Beatrice. She thought the way I put away groceries was Hil-A-Rious!

No comments: