Monday, September 24, 2007

Queen Bea Returns


Queen Bea is back! That's right, I bought this (ridiculously overpriced by LONDON standards!) t-shirt in multiple sizes. So lots more Queen Bea photos. You may think they are all the same. Oh, but you'd be wrong. So wrong.
There is "I am happily eating this green ring" Bea. And "Uh-oh, I need to remember to balance myself" Bea.

And then there is "Hey, look at me, I'm not falling down" Bea. Along with, "No seriously y'all, this green thing tastes like a donut (or at least what I image a donut would taste like)" Bea.

And finally, the "Really Mom, more pictures?" Bea, and the "Oooooo, is that TV????" Bea.

And my personal favorite - Mommy and Beatrice.

Lots of you have commented how I'm never actually pictured in this blog. Know why? Look at how tired I look. This is after a full night's sleep too. Happy, but tired. That's how I'm going to remember my first year of Beatrice.
This is Zack's favorite picture of us.

But I had to put pictures of us up, because I'm leaving on Wednesday for my first trip away from Beatrice for work. I've been away from her for a single night, when Grandma Elizabeth stayed with Beatrice, so Zack and I could drive up to Oakland, pack up our stuff, and drive back. But that feels different. Very different. So I'm dreading Wednesday afternoon, when I leave for Chicago for 3 nights, 2 1/2 days, and ... no, I haven't actually figured out the number of hours. But it feels like alot. I'm very sad to go. But I will admit, I'm very excited NOT to fly my own personal Wiggle-Worm and to go to bed and sleep until (gasp) 7am!!!


Some final pictures of Beatrice in yet another outfit that doesn't fit her. And a picture showing how I get those good pictures of her...just take forty 'leven and hope one catches. This is especially true when she's moving!

1 comment:

Joanne and Deric said...

Wow, sleeping till 7am!!!! Let me know how that feels! Even better - you will be sleeping till 7 with no breaks, no listening to the monitor with mommy ears - just plain old fashioned sleep...... To Devine for words..... Oh I cant wait for Deric to come - just so I can sleep! Oh you look great by the way, tired and all!