Monday, June 9, 2008

Settling in (in Georgia)


We spent the first few days settling in at Grandma Elizabeth and Granddaddy Bill's...Beatrice greatly enjoyed all of her new (old) toys and homemade clothes and a visit from cousin Tyler and banjo sessions and ...


THE BOYS ACROSS THE STREET! Jackson and James came over for watermelon one afternoon...Beatrice is in love with James, the oldest, "Jays, Jays" she calls him.


But for now, I think Beatrice is greatly enjoying visiting with her adoring Grands. No, they don't spoil her. Not at all. And she does adore them. Just as long as Mimi-kitty isn't in sight...then we're all second fiddle to THAT cat.


No pictures of it (really? but I took sooooo many!), but Zack and I are enjoying our return to St Simons and the HOT, HOT, HOT that is Georgia. Eye-ball melting hot. Keep the air-conditioning running full blast even with the top down in the convertible hot. I'd forgotten this take-your-breath away HOT. I love it. I think BeBe does too. Even Zack...in his own way.

No comments: