Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What day is it?

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure...it's Wednesday (I just checked the calendar).  So we've been busy recently.  And still sick.  I'm trying to get over whatever this is (cold, flu, The Plague), and Beatrice is/was fighting an ear infection.  Zack, aka Old Iron Constitution himself, appears to be fine again finally.  Though even he is still "a bit tired".  So...long way of saying, we've just been hanging out, laying low, and not transitioning to my new computer (and thus not blogging).  Oh, and I've been working a ton.  That has probably had some impact on the amount of blogging.
We don't look that bad in the photos though...(note, the most you'll see of me is my foot!).  Here is a photo that nearly broke my heart when I saw it this morning.  It's Beatrice in my coat the day I was in LA for work.  
And some photos from this weekend when we finally all made it to the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History together.  Very fun.  Beatrice enjoyed showing Daddy all of the animals, especially the area that looks like Guyot Hall from Princeton (my favorite).
And lots of hanging out...and eating guac.  Yum.
I'm looking forward to the day when I can say, "Beatrice, what day is it?" and get the answer from her.  She is now saying "HiDaaaiiieee" (Hi Daddy).  So cute.  

No comments: