Wednesday, April 30, 2008

We're Back!


We all made it home on Monday.  Zack picked us up at LAX, having driven straight from the Bay Area after his long fishing weekend (pictures to come!).  Beatrice was soooo happy to see her Daddy.  I was happier.  Beatrice and I arrived in from Atlanta all in one piece.  I think the fact that I didn't beat Miss I-have-ants-in-my-pants on the plane is a true sign that I love her more than anyone else I know under 3 feet tall.  Anyone else and I would have resorted to lashings with the seatbelt for sure.  Flying alone with a 17 month old is FUN!
*
The minute we got home Beatrice had to play with all of her toys.  EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.  And of course tell her Daddy about all the new things she learned about in Georgia:  how to wall-sit (see picture above), Frosted Oranges from The Varsity (yum), the art of just hanging out, Inman Park Festival, Uncle Graham's birthday festivities, Dada's pipe, watering Mama's plants, and how to read magazines on the couch.  
We had so much fun in Atlanta visiting with everyone.  Now I just have to find some time to post all of the pictures.  There are basically enough to watch them all in video format...and blogger is having technical difficulties.  Oh, and my work has gone crazy (I didn't see Beatrice for 36 hours after we got home!), so...hopefully later this week I'll get all forty-leven photos up!

No comments: