Sunday, January 4, 2009

Whoa...


Hair today...gone tomorrow.  So we gave Beatrice a much needed haircut today.  By we, I mean that I cut her hair while Zack did everything in his power to distract her and keep her still.
While I got lots of good before shots (she changes outfits every 10 minutes, I swear), I didn't manage to get a good clear shot of her hair afterwards.  Tomorrow is another day....
We also took the "Kwismas tea" down today.  Beatrice insisted on getting her tools out to help Daddy cut cut cut.

Grandpa Glen also came over for dinner.  When he was reading "Blue Huckle" to Beatrice in the other room, Zack looked up suddenly, got very still, and said "Whoa...that's exactly how you say 'Lowly Worm', I'd forgotten until now"

And finally, ... a parting shot - of Beatrice doing "woga"

No comments: