Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Potty Trained (?)

I'm not sure who is potty trained - Beatrice or us?  She definitely doesn't want to wear diapers anymore (we're having to fight to get her to wear them to bed!)  She has had a few accidents, but she is pretty much got the control thing down.  Amazing.  Still, we have to remind her to go.  I'm not complaining mind you, but I think this weekend I peed every 30 minutes for two days straight.  It was like being pregnant all over again!  And here is my only real complaint - she is NOT sleeping well.  Up every 1-2 hours crying.  I think it is because she doesn't want to go in her diaper, but it is very hard to reason with a two year old.  Especially at 3:45am.
On Sunday, Joyce came over to visit, so we had a dance party to folk music.  Guess who's idea that was?  At least she didn't make us do "woga"

And this weekend we also said bon voyage to Adrien, Amy & Alexis who had to return to France.  Hope to see them again this summer!

No comments: