Thursday, January 22, 2009

"No more diapers!"

Last night, Beatrice announced that she wanted to go pee.  So she sat on the big girl potty and went.  
So this morning she took off her diaper, sat on the potty, and we said good-bye to diapers.  As of noon today we'd had 3 accidents and 3 successes.  Not bad, not bad.

I'm hopeful, but perfectly fine if it doesn't work out.  We'll just have to see...
*
In other news, I've been working a TON.  Sorry for the lack of postings, especially given how much has been going on!  Our trip to LA and Santa Barbara, another Mission, parties - I'll get on it soon.  But this whole 'balance' thing is interesting to say the least.  The other day when I said I had to go to the airport Beatrice took my face in her hands, made me look her in the eyes, and said, "Mommy no work."  I'd be lying if I said the guilt wasn't ever-present...

No comments: