Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tough day

It's been a rough 24 hours for Beatrice.  Lots of resting and trying to keep food down.  Tomorrow will be a better day - I can feel it - not least of which because she'll get to look at the blog ("BeBe pic, BeBe pick-ture").  Plus she'll get a chance to search through Uncle Graham's fabulous photoshop to find her own picture.  Can you spot her?  [Hint:  Lower right]
So (some) people, especially those with any experience uploading the pictures (seriously only 5 at a time - why??), ask me why in the world I bother?  My answer used to be the folks in Georgia.  But now...Beatrice's blog has a new biggest fan - the girl herself.  Yes, these are pictures of her staring at herself, the videos, and naming everyone in the photos.  I've created a monster.

Before dinnertime yesterday she was great...she made Jello with Sarah B (but didn't eat any of it)
And had a blast at the park again...
But today was tough.  I managed a way to stay home and sit with her the first part of the morning.  All we did was sit and watch Barney (which is proof that both Sarah B and I love her dearly).  Beatrice did manage some food later in the day, but...not as much as the picture implies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Get well soon, Queen Bee. Don Don and Daz are thinking of you..