Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Favorite Things

I haven't taken photos of Beatrice's favorite "things" in a while, so I started snapping away this morning. Bunny still tops the list, of course. As does Baby "Jake" (the pink doll in the photo). This also marks the first doll she has ever named. After the little boy Jacob across the street. We think.

Beatrice has also actually started to sit through books and request/demand them daily. Her ni-night book is still the short and sweet "I am a bunny" book. She and Daddy love reading about "Huckle" in Richard Scarry's book ("Daddy, Huckle. Huckle, Daddy, Huckle. Weed.") And I highly recommend "please, baby, please" - Beatrice has basically memorized the whole thing. "Momma, peas babe"!

And of course, "Princess Baby" is a favorite morning read. Along with this strange book, "This is the way". "Momma, pince babe. Momma, dis. Weed."
Here's my favorite - Beatrice reading them on her own!

By the way, don't ask about her outfit. I dressed her and then she insisted on putting on my bathing suit on over her outfit.

Other favorites: Making pictures with stickers and crayons, Mommy's & Daddy's blackberrys, the picture of her beaches (St Simons Island "Ghawguh" = Georgia and Santa Barbara "SanBarBar"), her map of the US, and her fancy new playroom


And let's not forget Sarah B ("Sahwah") and Colby!

No comments: