Saturday, March 22, 2008

Shhhhh


This morning when we put Bunny back in her crib, I said "Ni-night Bunny" as I do every morning, and Beatrice held up her finger over her mouth and said "Ssssss", and we snuck out the door. So cute. Of course I don't have any pictures of her doing this, but it is super-adorable. She can't quite make the h-sound yet, so it is very much just "Sssss." We had a great day playing with Eleanor and Anna.





What I was able to capture for posterity's sake was a bunch of NAKED baby pictures in the backyard.



"Mommy, that water is COLD. I love it!"

After Beatrice's backyard hose adventure, we visited next door, sat in all Auntie Jane's chairs, sang "The Wheels on the Bus" with Ellie, went through tortures to get redressed, and ended the day with fourty-'leven rubber duckies in the bath!

No comments: