Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New favorite photos

Now I know I take (and post) too many photos of Beatrice. [Right now Grandma Elizabeth is saying to herself (possibly outloud), "What? Not enough, if you ask me."] Like Playboy, I doubt people are reading this for the articles, even if they are pretty good at times. So...a few of my new favorites:
Beatrice met Zack at the door with these boots on and then proceeded to show us how she could bend over and still see us through her legs. She was so proud of herself.
Here's Beatrice at Shoreline Park. I love her expressions.
Finally, Beatrice helped Sarah B wash up after a particularly messy lunch.
These aren't the greatest photos of Beatrice, but I love them because to me they are pictures of who she is at this moment in time. She's really starting to play and make pretend now. A new favorite activity is to stand in our shoes, literally. And buckles - have I mentioned buckles? Stroller, carseat, backpack - everything that has buckles HAS to be buckled. Unfortunately Beatrice doesn't actually have the dexterity to buckle things yet, so...we're getting 15month old going on 2 year old Beatrice with mini-tantrums when things get too frustrating for her. "Huu" is "help" in Beatrice-speak.
Finally - no photos of this yet - but Beatrice can now reach all door handles and she knows to turn them to open the door. She hasn't yet learned she also needs to push them to get them open. But just give her time. Lord help us.

No comments: