Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hair bows!

I've been waiting for this day for what seems like forever. Finally, this morning, I decided it was time. So we piled into the car and headed south to Ventura. To Target. To buy HAIR BOWS! Beatrice finally has enough hair for a few barrets. We're not going to be braiding anytime soon, but for now at least, I do get to torture her with fixing her hair. [In addition to the dressing her funny, this was the deal I struck with her late one night in the middle of the third trimester. Our "conversation" went something like this - "Alright, Zack, that's it. If this child of yours kicks me one more time in the ribs I'm going to dress it funny ALL THE TIME. That includes hairbows."]


While in Ventura, we stopped by the Mission San Buenaventura, which was lovely. The Old Town in Ventura was pretty fun too.




On the way back we stopped by Laina and Ian's place (they were playing Scrabble online!) for BBQ and shared wonder at Beatrice's new HAIR BOWS!

Saturday was very fun too, though Beatrice had a bit of an upset stomach (you might notice a number of scene changes with her outfits). The highlight of the day for Beatrice was riding the choo choo train at the zoo. Trains are definitely her new thing.

The highlight of my day was hanging out around the house with Beatrice and Zack.


No comments: