Friday, March 14, 2008

Mamamamama is back

I made a quick two day (36 hour) trip to Philadelphia this week for work. The only highlight for me was getting to see Linda. Beatrice enjoyed her time with Daddy and Sarah B, though Sarah B said she did wander into my office a few times and say, "Mamamamama?" (she lets us know she is asking a question by holding her hands out palms up and shrugging). Very cute, if heart-wrenching from 3k miles away. Luckily Sarah B tooks lots of pictures. [Actually, no, she took a few pictures, but hers are all very good. I've discovered I take LOTS of pictures, of which only a few are passable - Sarah B takes great pictures - see below]

Beatrice enjoying her pasta, which she calls "pa pa."

And yesterday was quite warm so Beatrice got to wear some of her cousin Eleanor's adorable summer-wear. She chilled and read People.


So I will admit I missed Beatrice (and Zack) terribly, but I was so glad not to have her with me on the flight back when it took 2 hours and 2 attempts to land the plane in Santa Barbara (Zack either, he gets quite fidgety).

No comments: