Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Every Single Day


Ok, if this doesn't entice you to visit, nothing will. We went for a walk on Sunday. We left our house, walked the two blocks to the beach, down 270 steps, and then walked two miles on the beach (at low tide) to a nice little lunch spot, had a bite to eat and then walked home on the road that leads to the Mesa where we live, aptly named Shoreline Blvd. It was a perfect day - sunny, blue skies, 72 degrees. It's like this every single day. Let me repeat that - EVERY SINGLE DAY. Come and visit. In January.







So when people ask me if I miss London, please understand at least one of the reasons why I say, "No." The other main reason of course is that I can do a full week's worth of laundry (21 hours in my washer/dryer in London) in 3.5 hours here. Oh, but I do miss friends...and Panzer's. Other than our beach walk, the weekend was highlighted by washing (and sun/air drying) Beatrice's stuffed animals. She was very confused why she was inside and they were outside.

On Monday Sarah B found this 12 month outfit of Beatrice's that Pete and Pamela got for her. I think she looks so pretty in this picture.
Luckily we put the outfit on her now...because already the shirt is too tight on the belly! Crop top!

Finally, Happy Halloween! We're preparing by taking Beatrice's little people and putting them in her plastic pumpkin (thank God for Target's $1 section) and shaking them. Over and over and over again. Oh, and walking.

2 comments:

Joanne and Deric said...

WOW!!!!! Hold me back - Im a comming!
That photo of you, Zack and Bea is too devine! One for the mantle for sure!

Joanne and Deric said...

You've got great timing... I was just talking to Joanne about relocating to San Diego after I'm done with the Army (I eligible for retirement benefits in 2016 Free $$$ for the rest of my life!!! Well, not really free... but you get the point). When you look at it.... that's only 8 years away... and time is flying these days. So keep talking up Southern Cal!!! You never know... we could be neighbors.