Thursday, April 12, 2007

Two...One...

Hmm, so it just dawned on me that on Friday we'll be on the airplane (duh), so no chance to do the full 5 day countdown. So, shortcut:

Also I'm not sure of our blogging capabilities over the next 2 weeks, so you may not hear from us for a while. Not to worry though - we'll have lots of fun pictures from our trip to share when we get back! Beatrice at Chick-Fil-A. Beatrice at Wendy's. Beatrice at The Varsity. Oh, and with family too...

Zack and I are so excited to take Beatrice to Georgia. She'll get to spend time with so many people who love her. And we'll get some time to say, "Here, you hold her - we're going out for the next 12 hours!!" No, only kidding. Max 10 hours.

It took us forever to pack, especially with Beatrice "helping", but I think we're finally ready! Almost.

Beatrice did start something new today (besides reading...I'll admit this was a posed photo) - while she still isn't reaching for things with her hands, she has discovered that the headlong dive towards things she wants is pretty effective. It makes walking with her anywhere a challenge - as she dives head-first into the bookcase or lunges at the fun light switches on the stairwell - it feels like you're walking on a tightrope with a wild animal.

1 comment:

Amy and Matt Certain said...

Little Bea is coming to Atlanta! I'm so sad that I won't be in town this weekend, but I'm going to St Simons tomorrow until Sunday. Melissa is really excited about meeting her as well, so she'll be one of the many to whom you can pass her....I know you will all have a wonderful time in Georgia! Safe travels and can't wait to hear how she does on the plane! Take care.