Sunday, April 1, 2007

FIRST STEPS!!


Today Beatrice took her first steps!! We were completely amazed. We're spending the weekend with Amy, Alexis and Adrien in France. Adrien is 10 months old and is starting to walk, and Beatrice was watching and watching. This morning we started holding her hands and letting her "walk" a few steps. An hour later ... and she took 3 steps on her own and fell down. We were all amazed. I started screaming for Zack to get the camera and take a photo. She only took a few more steps - this time falling backwards, but we did manage to capture the above photo. Too amazing.

Oh, I almost forgot - when we picked her up the second time after her fall she spoke too - she made noises that sounded distinctly like, "April's Fools!"

1 comment:

Amy and Matt Certain said...

I'm a sucker. I totally fell for that!! She is so beautiful, and so smart, and I absolutely thought she was already walking!!!!!!!!!!!!!