Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Three!

That's right Beatrice, we only have 3 more days until we're in Georgia!
This morning Beatrice found her voice. She's always been able to babble and squeal to her heart's content, but this morning she learned she can do it LOUDLY too. Just in time for the plane! A picture of her squealing at the top of her lungs:
And the satisfied smile after 15 minutes of that:
Oh our fellow passengers are going to love us.
.
In other news I think I'm on the mend! I could think of Chick-Fil-A (www.chickfila.com) today and not want to...well, whatever. The other day Zack was trying to teach Beatrice to say her first word:
Beatrice: "Aaaaiiiaaaiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
Zack: "Now just add 'Chick fill' to that and say it to your Momma. 'Chick fill' aaaaiiiiiaaaayyyy"
Me: "Oh gross, I can't think about food right now"
Zack (incredulous look): "Not even a Chick-Fil-A sandwich?"
Me: "Uuuuuuugggghhhh, no, stop please."
Zack: "Wow, you must be really sick."
So I'm getting better. Still can't think about Wendy's (www.wendys.com) so I'm not 100% yet.

No comments: