Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First day of school!

Beatrice had a great first day at school today. She picked out her own outfit (and managed to convince me to wear matching dress and leggings combo), got her lunchbag and tote bag ready, and once Daddy ran back home from work, we all headed off for the school dropoff.
She studied up beforehand too with "Spot Goes to School" - she was convinced Spot wouldn't want to leave. I overheard her having Spot tell his Mommy when she came to pick him up, "Just 5 more minutes, ok? Spot no want to leave." I finally told Spot's Mommy to tell him that he could come back tomorrow. I think she's ready for school!


After school she was grinning ear to ear. Turns out I was the only who cried today!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Can't believe Beatrice is old enough for school. Glad to hear she had a great first day. Hopefully tomorrow will be easier for you Sarah.