Friday, September 18, 2009

Belly shots (moving)

I got bored watching Barney with Beatrice today (shocking). Thus I filmed two of the most boring videos ever: watching the baby kick me silly. Well, Zach and I enjoyed the videos. I don't remember Beatrice kicking this much this early. Then again I wasn't capturing every moment then via the blog...
In other news Beatrice is herself again. Still two-and-a-half, but the sweetness has returned (it's a nice balance). My sweet and sour child. Here she is at her most adorable - getting ready to walk her baby with Daddy and me.

1 comment:

Will said...

Very cool. I could see it better in the first video. Possibly another example of how much faster things are going the second time around? (Ayyana and I didn't see movements until 7 or 8 months, I think...) Your baby's going to come out singing and dancing.