Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Where's Mommy?

I left for LA for work on Tuesday before Beatrice got up and just got home tonight.  I called home a couple of times today.  At one point Sarah B said Beatrice was "looking for me".  She choose some interesting places to look.
I'm looking forward to seeing Miss Pigtails tomorrow morning!

Beatrice has been teething for the past two days.  And hitting.  This is not good.  I'm guessing it has something to do with 1) teething pains and 2) Mommy being gone.  At least that's what the near-overwhelming guilt in the pit of my stomach is telling me.  And she has started going a bit nuts when I go away.  We're having a bit more of a Mommy-phase right now.  I'm sure it will switch back to Daddy-Daddy-Daddy again soon.

Luckily since I spent Tuesday night in LA and got SO MUCH SLEEP, my guilt is numbed for the present.  Still, the only thing keeping me from going into Beatrice's room right now and waking her up is the absolute certainty that Zack would strangle me with his bare hands.  (And I wouldn't blame him.)  So excited to see my little girl tomorrow!!!

No comments: