Thursday, May 1, 2008

Laina's Art Show

Beatrice (and her rear end) are now famous!  We went to Laina's art show on Thursday, and there was Beatrice's rear (tastefully retouched) up with all of Laina's artwork.  So cool.
For everyone frantic to call Child Protective Services on us (you know who you are!), please note the 'SOLD' sign underneath B's rear and feet.
On Friday after my THIRD root canal in the SAME tooth (thank you very much UK 'dentistry'), we celebrated my still being novocained state with soft grilled cheese sandwiches from In-N-Out (X marks the spot in Santa Barbara).
And Beatrice feeding herself...
Finally we have photos for Mama and Dada - wall sitting, and Beatrice in side view.  And for Dada...a picture of Sarah B.  See?  She does exist!  She is very sneaky though and often evades me when I get the camera out.  I'll do my best in the future...


No comments: