Wednesday, February 20, 2008

And then it started snowing

On Wednesday it started snowing more heavily. We made use of the fresh snow and took Beatrice out for some playtime in the powder. She enjoyed it - briefly.




She definitely did not enjoy making a snow angel. No way.

So Jasandra keeps threatening to password protect the blog. She says Beatrice is going to kill me when she's older for some of the pictures I put up here. And that kids are cruel and will tease her, etc etc. I have thought about it. We'll see.

I guess my problem is that every picture I take of Beatrice is just adorable in my view...perhaps that is why I post so many of them. It is over the top, just a little, I know. But I can't help myself. The one below is of Beatrice on her special step with her baby dolls (she LOVES these dolls), after Sarah B asked her, "Where are your ears Beatrice?"

No comments: