Monday, January 21, 2008

Madonna's Closet


Another perk of our trip to LA this weekend was yet another shipment of clothes for Beatrice from her cousin Eleanor. Madonna's closet grows! Yes, that t-shirt really says, "Rub my tummy for luck"!
While Beatrice enjoyed unfolding all of her new clothes, she liked the sorting toy best, as her Auntie Megan knew she would. We enjoyed dressing her up (obviously).


*
In other news, it's actually taken me until Friday to post all of our weekend activities. I'm usually much more on the ball than this, but my new shift to "3 days a week" of work has somehow translated into about 4.5 days of work this week spread out over 6. Seriously, I must figure out the whole "part-time" thing. It is tough. No lie. Perhaps if I rub Beatrice's tummy for luck...

No comments: