Friday, December 28, 2007

Dressing her funny

You know that saying, "You're ugly and your momma dresses you funny"? I finally understand it, at least the second half of it. I LOVE dressing Beatrice up. Today was "cherry" day (see below, and for posterity's sake and stark comparison - I was in jeans, my stolen Grady High cross country sweatshirt, and tennis shoes)


And the best picture of her mad face yet when I told her "No! Do not bite the couch!" And you wonder why I dress her funny?


Yes, Jasandra, she is reading The Economist. Don't worry though, I caught her later reading my 2007 People Year in Review.


Yesterday was rough for poor Beatrice - only unrolling a whole roll of toilet paper could ease the pain.

Beatrice is enjoying all of her new toys, especially her stroller which she drags with her EVERYWHERE.

No comments: