Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Green with envy

Today Beatrice and I passed two women sitting outside at a cafe on the High Street. Both had their babies with them, the oldest was probably 2 months old. I overheard a snippet of their conversation:
"...so then yesterday afternoon my mother, her sister and my sister stopped by to..."


In 2 seconds I went from perfectly happy to crazy with jealousy. Luckily Georgia (and California) are just a few weeks away!


The photo is of Beatrice enjoying her new toys. While she loves her new plastic stackable cups, she luuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvs the box they came in...

N.B. - In the last post I said Zack objected to the "feminist propoganda" that is the Free To Be You And Me album. Seems I got it wrong - he objects to "the propoganda" only. I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvv that I'm married to a man who sees the difference. Guess that trip to Vegas 4 years ago today was a good idea afterall.

No comments: