Monday, May 4, 2009

3 feet tall!

Beatrice is officially three feet tall!  Last weigh-in was around 32lbs.  I have no idea where that puts her on official charts, but I just checked my baby book and I wasn't 3 feet tall until I was a bit over 3 years old.  Of course Zach was probably 3' tall when he was 18 months...
In honor of her recent growth spurt, we changed her high chair into a chair.  Beatrice enjoyed helping Daddy.  Like her outfit?  Wow.

Since returning from Georgia it's been wet and cold here.  We spent some time last week watching the snails come out.
And this weekend Beatrice spent lots of time with Daddy.  I didn't manage to capture the 5 minutes of "Daddy dimple, Bebe dimple" but this is still pretty cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the look Zacky gets when he's building something. So serious.